Friday, April 8, 2011

Can all of Heavenly Father's children return to him again???

Can all of our Beloved Heavenly Father's children return to him again? The answer is YES! This past Monday I was reading in the Doctrine and Covenants 137 and I came upon the scriptures 7-10.

7.Thus came the avoice of the Lord unto me, saying: All who have died bwithout a knowledge of this gospel, who would have received it if they had been permitted to tarry, shall be cheirs of the celestial kingdom of God;
 8.Also all that shall die henceforth without a knowledge of it, who awould have received it with all their hearts, shall be heirs of that kingdom;
 9.For I, the Lord, will ajudge all men according to their bworks, according to the cdesire of their hearts.
 10.And I also beheld that all achildren who die before they arrive at the byears of accountability are csaved in the celestial kingdom of heaven.

I really didn't understnad those scriptures so I pondered them. I went to go visit my seminary teacher that morning and she showed her class a short clip when Joseph Smith is telling her mom about her vision at the Kirkland Temple. Right then and there it hit me like a brick wall. I got in my car after seminary and I started tearing up. I had so much joy, happiness and hope for my family. When they pass away my future wife and I can go to the Temple and do their work for them. There is nothing better then doing the work for your ancestors and for your parents. I testify that all of Heavenly Father's children will return to him again someday and I say these things in the sacred name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: