Tuesday, August 9, 2011

AOF 11 of 13!!!!!

We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.

I love this article because it talks about my favorite Amendment. FREEDOM OF RELIGION, and its the only Article that doesn't have "WE BELIEVE" so its the special one. This Concept is very simple. Anyone can worship how, when and where ever you want to. We don't try to shovel feed you our religion or at least we aren't supposed to. Everyone has the right to their own religion and this Article says it perfectly. That's why so many people came to America because they had that right of freedom of religion!!! Now since God gave us our free agency, wouldn't the church that claims to be the true church of Christ respect that agency that God gave to all mankind? I know this church is true and I know that God gave us the right or Agency to freedom of Religion. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet today and he will not lead us astray. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.



No comments: