Monday, March 7, 2011

Numb from the Holy Ghost.....

      A few hours ago, I had to go to the doctors to check out my 2 big toes. After looking at them he said "We can do two things today for your toes Kenny. 1) We can remove the left toenail and leave the nail bed. 2) We can make a slit on the top of the toe and see if anything comes out." I said "OK." He got everything ready to do the surgery and I said "You better numb that sucker up doctor." He just laughed. When he put the stuff in the toe, he waited for a minute and then he said "Can you feel that?" I said "Well touch it." He was already touching so I said "Nope."
     Just like the Holy Ghost. When you receive the Holy Ghost you feel like you can do anything. But when you don't listen to him and you sin, you feel horrible about doing it. But you keep on doing it and that voice inside your head gets smaller and smaller and soon enough it becomes numb to you. It becomes foreign. That is why once you sin, you try your best to repent and let your Heavenly Father forgive your sin because I know that you do NOT want the Holy Ghost to leave your side. He is your lifetime companion.

   I want to bear you my testimony that I know that this church is true. I have a testimony of the Holy ghost that i know that he will never lead you astray. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the true prophet today. I know that Our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ lives today and he knows every one of us by name and our deepest desires and I say these things in the sacred name Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: