Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Articles of Faith!!!! 1 of 13

    OK so for the past few weeks I have been thinking of what to write on my blog. I was talking to Elder Mangleson and he said he was going to write about the 13 articles of Faith. I was thinking that would be a great Idea. I suggested that we should do a little series together about the Articles.
 
   So Elder Trevor Mangleson and I are starting a little project with the 13 Articles of Faith. We are going to write about each article and give our opinion on what the article means to us and how it works in our lives. So the short version, 2 blogs with 2 different insights about the articles of faith. Hope you guys enjoy our insights.


The first Article of Faith

1) We abelieve in bGod, the Eternal Father, and in His cSon, Jesus Christ, and in the dHoly Ghost. 

    The church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints believe that the Father, son and the holy Ghost are 3 separate beings. When Joseph Smith was 14 years old he had a vision " When the light rested upon me I saw two personages whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling by my first name and said, pointing to the other," "This is my beloved Son Hear Him!"
   Joseph's vision has proved that the Father and the Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are 3 separate beings. I bear you my testimony that this is true. That the Father, the Son and the Holy ghost are 3 separate beings and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.



1 comment:

Greg Heil said...

Is there any scriptural support for this "article of faith"?