Thursday, May 19, 2011

Make Me An Instrument of Thy Peace!!!!!

For those who know me I LOVE to sing. This past year I have been in a Community Choir called the Crown of the Continent Choir/Head Waters Choral. Through out the year we sing many different religious songs such as "GATE-GATE" or "Hold On". This particular song "Make me an Instrument of Thy Peace" struck me deeply as it portrays passion and no matter what happens the Lord will be there by our side.

"Lord Make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred let me so love, where there is injury,pardon, where there is doubt, Faith, wherever there's despair, Hope, where there is darkness Light where there is sadness joy. Lord make me an instrument of thy Peace. O lord, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console to be understood as to understand to be loved as to love. Lord make me an instrument of thy peace. For it is in giving that we receive, For it is by faith that we believe. For in forgiving we are forgiven It is in dying that we are born to eternal life! Make me an instrument of thy peace." 

I bear you my testimony that this song is true. Where there is doubt let there be faith and where there is darkness let there be light. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ is our light. Let them guide you in this dark and wicked earth. Let Heavenly Father make you that Instrument of thy peace and share it with the world and let the WHOLE world have a little piece of that Instrument and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

1 comment:

Elder Justin Allen Parr said...

Singing "The Lord is my light;
He is my joy and my song.
By day and by night he leads,
He leads me along!"

He is our light and i'm so grateful for him! :)